Thursday, February 23, 2012

Making Changes 2012

Hey Guys,

This years I have decided to make a few changes.  I do believe I have always places my best foot forward in everything that I do.   But there comes a time, or should I say an age that you need to focus a little bit more narrow.

With careful though I am taking my company a step back and giving it a different image.  There are a lot of Telecommunication companies out there and due to the economy every fortune 500 company is now offering the same services as the smaller Ma & Pop shops as we call them.   I will still be in the same industry but I will engineer, design and consult and let someone else do the work ( Install).

Just got finish deploying the Town of Cicero and its looks "Awesome".   Take a look at our Camera POD.


I am creating a new company image,  If you have seen my current site its all about "Wireless"  take a look www.Fiberinthesky.com.  The Company is still doing "Wireless" but with 12 years of experience we will focus more on the Engineering, Design and Consulting.  I am almost done with the new Image and website, once its complete you will be the first to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment