Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oreo Cookies


I have never been a bad eater, as most of my family says “You will not find crap food in Monika's house".   My kids love to visit their aunts and uncles on the weekend.  Guess why! they have Oreo cookies and Candy, chips and crap!

During one of our family gatherings, Isaac was looking for chips or cookies in the kitchen cabinets.  My daughter Cindy says to Isaac “you will not find that in this kitchen”.  Number 1 Rule: you bring that crap with you.   

He found what he believes to be a container of Brownies from Whole Foods!   This is the store i do most of my shopping.   The container says dairy free, wheat free, gluten free; he paid no attention to the label since he could see they were brownie...    He took one bit out of the brownie and said “what the hell is this, it taste like crap”.     Cindy replied “that’s what my mom calls sweeties”. 

It’s funny but every one that visits brings soda, and SWEETIE! (Cake, cookies, chips, etc....).   

The reason i am telling the story is because I recently weighed myself and found I had gained weight! How, it beats me.   As, of today very serious training, more fresh food and water. NO COFFEE.   

I am a morning person, and working out at 5 or 6 am was never a problem.   I feel like the energizer bunny, after a workout. 

I haven’t been myself lately,  I think I might need vitamin.  Check out how I'm feeling!  


Alright, I have a 10 days trip to Hawaii in September and I plan on wearing a small bikini.  Wooo Hoooo.... OK!  “So lets get our shit together”   NEED SOME HELP HERE !

GOT TO KEEP RUNNING!  My Motivation:  Hawaii, hot beaches, waves, pineapple with liquor.  
Open to suggestions J

1 comments:

Hawaii here she comes!!! gotta get sexy sexy

Post a Comment