Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Seriously - WHY"

 Today's subject will be Seriously - Why.

As the years have gone by I have noticed what I believe to be the norm, just isnt and so I have decided to express the " Please dont do's at the Gym"

Today I was running on the threadmill at the Gymn In deep concentration I might add,  since I must keep the beat of the metronome.   This process or type of running was explained in my last joural entry " Just getting comfortable with the TIC TIC TOC." When I look in front of me, I had a tiny boppor on the stairmaster.  With oversize jogging pants that clearly are not made for her, so they sit very low " I mean very low" and her pink lace thong underwear is sticking  way out.  This just dont even look comfortable.    "SERIOUSLY WHY"!

After my run I move on to the eliptical, since it is less harsh on the body and you are not hitting the floor like when you are running.   After about 10 minutes a lady about late twenties decides to run in front of me. Let me describe what her outfit consisted off, a shirt that fits my 3 year old grand child Aidan, which read: "I love Beer" and a pair of leopard skin shorts that look like under wear.  The shorts were so tight you had a massive wedgie.  Both her but cheeks were hanging out.  "SERIOUSLY WHY"!

First of all you have to work out in something comfortable,  but I have to ask why dress this way.  Do you not have money to buy something to wear or could it be that you think this is the perfect place to get picked up at.   This is not the meat market lets keep that crap on "Rush Street".

Now lets talk about the locker room!

When you walk into our locker rooms there is a lounge with a 50" in TV and some leather sofas.  For GOD SAKE!  I walk in and a 300 pound person is sitting there butt naked, on leather seats with no towel! "SERIOUSLY WHY"!

I go to the locker and get my tower, and walk to the Steam Room.  As I walk in there a few people sitting there naked, and the nakedness is not the bad part,  your sitting on the bench with no towel under you.  YUK " SERIOUSLY WHY"

I finally find a comfortable spot place my towel and lay down.  In come in the two old parakeets talking in a foreign language.  They were chit chattering for about 15 minutes and were asked a few time to stop talking.  " SERIOUSLY WHY"

And,  last but the not the least disgusting, their was a lady doing her hair perm in the locker room, sitting right next to my locker.   Why in hell would you do your hair at the gym, that is what the crap a hair salon is for! 

I hope I have not offended anyone but seriously the gym is for working out and inproving health.


1 comments:

Post a Comment